Friday, March 23, 2012

Justin's Wedding and City Creek

We enjoyed our trip to Salt Lake this week. One of the highlights was touring Temple Square and I always like going to the Admin Building to see if we can "Run" into anybody there. The last time I was there I met President Monson. We got lucky this time around and the girls got to meet President Uchtdorf. He was very gracious and had the girls give him a high five. I wish I would have snapped a quick picture.
I feel bad I didn't have my camera at Justin's wedding. Everything turned out really nice. Andrea and Justin make a great couple. It was fun to visit with so many of the family that we don't see all that often. The next day we went to the grand opening of City Creek Center.
Chik-Fil-A served up a delicious lunch at the new food court.
Look who visited the Disney Store! That is the Presiding Bishop of the Church.
There was lots of media at City Creek. It was fun to talk with some of the news reporters we watch on TV.
There was a waiting line at the Disney store and the girls kept saying it felt like they were at Disneyland! They loved it.
Miss Utah has a baby?
The girls got butterfly face paints at Macy's
The Church did such a great job with this development. It is absolutely beautiful. We loved the live music all throughout the mall.

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Wow! I had no idea that you guys ran into Pres Uchtdorf! That is so awesome! And, you met Pres. Monson last time...that is so cool! That is so fun that you ran into all those people at City Creek (miss Utah ....the presiding Bishop of the church...the news people that we watch on tv...) VERY cool! Your family is awesome! I just LOVE your girls!!!! We miss you guys a lot. I think about you often and all the fun times we had in St. Dixie with you all. You need to come up north again soon! Or we need to come south! :)

Sydna Graf said...

That is so fun that you ran into all of those people. What a great experience for your girls to meet Pres. Uchtdorf. It was a fun few days and great to see everyone.

Sharla said...

I totally agree with the above comments and we slipped up to City Creek right before we took MIchelle, Kyle and Kaylie to the airport! Wow! That is one of the coolest malls I have ever been to! Love what the church is doing to down town SLC. Loved having all the family together!!