Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are Not naming the baby Bella

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hahaha, how funny! Yes don't name her Bella.

Also I laughed when i read about your picture of Elder Holland! Haha I would love to see that! So funny.

Sydna Graf said...

This is hilarious...and filmed in Dixie! I love seeing the "D" and Milne Jewelry.

Sharla said...

I just have to ask if Donna is passing the last few weeks of her pregnacy reading the books? Have you lost your wife to vampires and wolf boys! Oh my goodness that video is too true for the crazyness that those books and movies have caused. I always drag Brian and Brandon to the movie with me and we have a good time!!

Mills Family said...

Jay, Jayme, Trey, and myself watched this a couple of times. So silly. I'm so glad that you didn't name her Bella! Oh, Ry, Courtney is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her!!! Can you and D go out on a date soon so that we can come over and tend???????????? I am missing her in my arms already!!!!