KORTNEY RYAN GRAF
weighing in at 8 lbs. 10 oz.
and a Graf size of 21 in. long!

Here are a few pics from the hospital. Ryan looks a little in shock from the experience we had there. Good times!
They gave her a cute little Valentines hat. Sorry for my frightening appearance. This is what I look like when my water breaks and I have a baby without any drugs.
All of her big sisters came to visit in the hospital. Kortney was even nice enough to bring them some gifts. (Kaitlyn informed me that the baby could not go to the store and buy the gifts so how could they be from her?) Poor Kate was a little under the weather with a fever that spread throughout the family over the next week.
They all love holding their new baby sis!


Apparently she likes to pose for the camera! We might have a diva on our hands. Oh wait we already have three of those in our family. (I am not included in that number!)
We all love her lots!
7 comments:
Oh, she is so cute!!! And the girls look like they are so sweet with her. It's definitely something special to have so many sisters all close together :-) And that Kate is a smart one! Too funny.
She is so dang cute! All your little princesses are adorable. What a fun household full of sugar and spice and everything nice! You guys have a lot on your hands with four girls. But how fun! Congratulations!
OH, I've been waiting for your new baby post!! I love all your pics! And, you're wrong...you look really good D. You are so brave to have gone through all that pain of no drugs and all....even if it wasn't you're choice to go through labor that way. I will send you an email with the rest of the pics I took at your house when we came over for a visit. You'll like them, they're cute!! And, i should have posted the ones with you holding your baby Kortney because you look so cute with her, but I promised you I woudn't post them (even though you look really cute still!!). All your girls are so beautiful!! Talk to ya soon-
Congratulations! She's beautiful. You're quite the woman to do it all naturally. And you look way better than I did--and I had a scheduled induction and an epidural! I'll bet it's so fun for your family to dote on her. Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats she is adorable! I love the middle name! ;)
She is so adorable. It was so fun to visit with you and see her. What a cute family!
Donna you are incredible! Oh my Goodness what you went thru and now everyone is reaping the benefits of beautiful Kortney. The family looks so happy to have sis here and doing so well, (after all the flu of course) Anyway, Love the post and love your new baby girl. Wish we could be there for the baby blessing, but enjoy every second of your household full of Princessess as Angie says! What a blessing, and they will always be each others best friends!
Post a Comment