Don't worry, this picture is not Donna's belly. I just thought it was so amazing. It's probably photo-shopped but that little footprint is just too much! One of our favorite things to see right after the baby is born is to watch the little tike stretch out for the first time. They are so cramped in that little confined space of the uterus...I'm sure it feels great for them to finally stretch out. The pregnancy is going well but Donna can't wait for it to be over with. I feel so bad watching Donna in the last month of pregnancy and knowing how uncomfortable she is day and night as the baby is rapidly growing. We are happy we are finished (probably) after this last one. I always get so worried that everything will be okay with mom and baby. From a husband's perspective, it is hard to watch your wife experience pain and you cannot offer any help. Donna assures me that Her perspective during labor is much worse. I guess I'll take her word for it. I have to remind myself that this process is natural and mother nature is in charge. I was always amazed at our previous doctor, the late Dr. Steven Fielding in Cedar City and how he seemed so calm during the birth process of Kaitlyn and Jessica. I was always freaking out and trying not to faint and he was usually smiling and calm. We are fortunate to have a very good OB Doc here in St. George who has lots of experience. We need your help with our little name poll on our side bar. We are having a hard time deciding the right name for this baby.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
6 comments:
so exciting! can't wait till we're that close to having our baby!! we heard the heartbeat today, it was so exciting! I voted for sadie as the name...i've always loved that name! Good luck in this next 6 weeks!! can't wait to see her!
-Michelle
Oh I LOVE that picture!!! And, I did totally think it was donna. Hey, I was smiling while reading about you trying not to faint while D is in labor. I totally bet it is hard for you to not faint. I love your faining stories from your doctors office visits. Hey Ry, check us out!....we are up and running. It has been He-- the past week straight with lots of hours of trouble shooting with many different techies with all different kinds of accents. I am NOT blessed with the "gift of tongues"! And then we were finally blessed with a tech support person from OHIO who could speak to our understanding and who actually knew what the problem was!! We were instantly up and running in less that 5 minutes. That was yesterday! This morning, we were still fine. Then, this afternoon....no luck, no internet access...AGAIN!!!! 15 hours later, 4 gift-of-tongue techies later, and some luck just from JAY's wisdom on his own, ....TA DA!!! I hate this computer!! thanks for your voice message. I was waiting to call you until I knew for sure if we needed your guy.
The last few weeks are the hardest...hang in there Donna! I hope it all goes well. Hang in there! Jeff is right along with you Ryan with the whole fainting thing...he keeps telling me that he isn't going to come in the room with me. We'll just see about that!
BTW, I love the name Sydney, in fact Meagan was named Sydney for about an hour, until I decided she didn't really look like a Sydney. We (well myself anyway, is hoping to name our baby Taylor if it is a boy. Jeff refuses to talk about it, until the baby is actually here ;)
Good luck. Love you guys! Em and Jeff
That picture is great :-) And good luck choosing a name! I'm not voting because I'm more indecisive than you are haha--they're all great names!
Hey Ryan,
Brian said he's seen Donna's tummy at Lake Powell and despite your disclaimer, he knows that's her tummy! And that foot looks alot like your feet so enough with the "photoshop" talk! I believe!! Wow, we wish we could have come down and visited (party hardy) with you So. Utah folks this year. Hope you all are having a great holiday break.
That picture is crazy! Good luck with this final push before the baby comes (no pun intended)! You can do it! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like. You guys have a good record so far, all your kids are so cute! I like all the names but I've alway thought Sydney was really cute.
Post a Comment