I love to listen to the musical talent of Paul Cardall. He is a brilliant pianist. This is his rendition of "Redeemer". Take a moment and enjoy the soothing sound.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our family was first created on May 20th, 2000. We welcomed our first child, Kaitlyn in 2002. Soon after we were surprised with another cute girl, Jessica, in 2003. Our third sweet girl, Nicole, was born in 2006. Our fourth girl, our baby, Kortney was born in 2010. These four sweet, sometimes crazy girls keep us both very busy! If only their Dad could stand up to their innocent smiles and pretty blue eyes! I am very blessed to have such a perfect husband and four beautiful girls.
4 comments:
He is amazing! I love listening to his music! And his personal story and miricle is totally amazing to hear also! Did you watch his story during General Conference breaks? I had googled him and already read a lot about him and his struggle. But, it was fun to see him in between conference too. He's so talented on the piano huh?!! WHY OH WHY did we all run away from lessons with Evelyn Jones...and Lucinda Duncan?? Why OH WHY did I hide my piano books under Lucinda's couch and tell her I forgot to bring them to my lessons? They would sit there for a while until she would find them and call mom. I could have a talent like Paul and never developed it!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn unfound talents!!!
Music is a great healer and I can testify to that. I have used it for many years to create wellness at my house. Thanks so much and good to see you on the blog. I always get excited to see a new post and one of these days it will be about the new baby!!! We are so excited!!!!
Thank you for sharing this! Very uplifting, just what I needed this week. Music invites the spirit like nothing else can.
Ryan your chest hair comment was sooo funny!! Klane and I are dying over here. Glad to know we're not the only ones nursing along a solitary chest hair. Klane's is named Leroy. In case you were curious.
Post a Comment