Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We have a kitten!

Sorry I know it's been a long time coming but here are some pics of our new family pet!
It's a boy! Yes, we finally have a boy in the house. We named him Casper. He is so cute and sweet when he is sleeping! He loves to play with all of the girl's toys............okay, okay so this was our first cat. I guess there is a reason we have no boys in this house. Our little Casper was kind of crazy. After we had him for a few days we figured out that he really didn't like to be petted. We tried to hold him and all he would do is bite us. I know that kittens like to bite and play a lot but my gosh we couldn't sit down without being attacked. I remember seeing Nicole running for her life with Casper nipping at her feet; that was the last straw. I marched over to my neighbors house(that's where we got the kitten from) and picked a different kitten. I decided to be safe and pick a girl, sorry Ry! Here is our new kitten......Jasmine



As you have noticed Ryan loves to tease our little kitten and put her into various objects.....okay so I am guilty of laughing too. Jasmine is a little bit more mild mannered. While she does like to play she seems to know the difference between us and our girls. It's a little hard to get used to having a pet in the house though. Sometimes I wonder if she likes to be stepped on or kicked across the room. And the attacking us at the bottom of the stairs...there's some awesome jumps and leaps going on in our house. I'm sure there will be many more blogs to come with our new family pet!

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute little kitten! I'm afraid of bringing a little pet into our home, for fear our kids would hug it a little too much...if you know what I mean.

Mills Family said...

Oh, I Love your new kitty! I love your post...sooooo funny!!!!

Sharla said...

Love the kitty, Maybe we should cave and get Brandon the dog he has been begging for. Brucie!!! On second thought, no.

Sydna Graf said...

Such a cute kitten! Our cat has learned the difference between Curt (bite and scratch cause it's fun and he encourages it) and the rest of us (play nice).

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

What a cute kitten! My brothers are way jealous.

Em said...

Hey can you give us directions to Antelope Canyon? It looks like a must see down here? Thanks.