I had Kate invite a little too many friends last year and I was a little overwhelmed so we kept it to how ever old you are is how many you invite. She was really excited for all her gifts that she got (yeah more teeny tiny toy pieces to clean up).
When she as done opening all her presents I sent them all on a treasure hunt to find the goodie bags. I had typed up these clues and decided to make them look like "real old" clues. So I got my BBQ lighter to help authenticate these clues. Yeah, so computer paper burns really, really fast and when you have a large flame trying to blow it out doesn't work ( sorry I was blonde when I was younger). Thank heavens I was by the kitchen sink for a quick extinguish. I think I singed my eyebrows though; I hope they'll grow back!
In the goodie bags were these earrings so I lined everyone up to show off their earrings. It kind of turned into a goofy pic. I guess some of them thought I was taking a mug shot!
Don't gasp in awe, I did not make this cake. I did that last year with Kaitlyn's and this year I thought better of it. Jessy totally loved this cake, it was really cute and yummy too (Ryan really enjoyed the yummy part)!FYI: I now have two 5 year olds and they are not twins! What a fun thought!
6 comments:
Oh Donna! I love the theme, Under the Sea!! What fun! You guys are such great parents! What fun ideas! Lis
P.S. Happy Birthday Jess!!!
It looks like everything turned out great. It looks like Jess had a lot of fun! I bet Ry liked the cake! Loved the pixs.
I think themed parties are so fun. You're so creative to come up with everything by yourself. (I rely on the internet for ideas.) It looks like you pulled off one great party!
so cute! I think your girls are absolutely adorable. i bet they'll be great friends being so close in age! that's fun.
And I love the creative theme idea! so cute! what a fun mom you are. ;)
All Rachel has wanted for her last two friends parties have been a horse/cowgirl theme. I think my princess party days are over. What a sad thought. It was so fun to see your pictures.
Post a Comment