Sunday, July 13, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL...

We drive a Mini-Van, we have been changing diapers EVERY day for the past 6 years (you should see the build up under my finger nails!) and now we are the proud owners of a new bunk bed set....we have officially become our Parents! The day has finally arrived :) The girls were very excited about their new bedroom accessory that they view more as a Toy instead of a Bed. Nicole enjoys climbing to the top bunk and hurling toys off to the ground far below! Enter the girl's room at your own risk


The first night Jessy and Kate slept in their new bunk bed was very exciting! Actually, I'm not entirely sure the girls slept at all that night! We heard a lot of giggling and they thought the little ladder was pretty cool.

Kaitlyn wore this perma-grin for the first few days with her new bed.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

Ry, can I come down and have a sleep over on the new bunk-beds?

Love Jay

Mills Family said...

Ry, It's Lis!!! I LOVE the new bunkbeds!! Those are the cutest pictures EVER!! I can just picture at the excitment going on with the girls! That is just too much fun!!! Hey, thanks for entertaining all the graf nieces/nephew this past saturday at your swimming pool...Jayme had a blast!! When I think of your pool, I always get flashbacks of our spontaneous swim the day we came to visit your family. The pool was so refreshing! We just need to remember to pack swimsuits in case we get spontaneous again...the looks we got from people were too fun! I'm sure we were the first and last ones that they have ever seen swimming and jucuzzing in long-sleeved shirts and levi pants! That was a blast!! Hey, we did it...camping! Check out our blog soon. We need to plan a Duck Creek trip with you guys soon ok!!!! Love ya, Lis

Sydna Graf said...

Ah the memories. Our dirty diaper years are behind us, but years of onery teens stretch endlessly before. I love the bunk beds. Who knew they would provide such entertainment?

Em said...

update please...and we need to get together for dinner or something. Talk to you soon!