Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Fun



Getting ready for the 'Candy Sprint' with the cousins during the big parade!


Daddy Loves His Girls!!! It is so fun to watch our kids enjoy the same things we did when we were young.


We went camping after the parade in Cedar. The girls absolutely LOVED the TENT, exploring the forrest for animals, and yummy smores over the fire at night. Camping is so much fun with our girls.



Really Roughin' it!!! Nicole enjoyed her foot rest..... She is the Queen of the Family.




So I got a little Grandpa Graf in me....Here we are crossing the Raging River!


Jessy's shirt says it all!!! This girl really got into camping....literally! I love Jessy's personality.


4 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Donna, I love that you have a blog!!! It'll be such a fun way to keep in touch. I can't believe how big your little girls are getting--so cute! I especially LOVE those Disneyland pictures with all of their cute little princess dresses. Will definitely have to borrow those someday :-)

Sydna Graf said...

Hey, I didn't know you quys had a blog. It's great to keep in touch this way. We still need to get our family out camping--looks like you had so much fun.

Mills Family said...

I can't wait to go camping with you guys!! Those camp pics are the best...lets plan our trip soon...Duck Creek, here we come!

Angie said...

your girls are SO CUTE. I can't believe how big they're getting! Kaitlyn will be SIX in november, that is crazy. why can't they stay little forever? Anyway i love the pictures, so much fun.