A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our family was first created on May 20th, 2000. We welcomed our first child, Kaitlyn in 2002. Soon after we were surprised with another cute girl, Jessica, in 2003. Our third sweet girl, Nicole, was born in 2006. Our fourth girl, our baby, Kortney was born in 2010. These four sweet, sometimes crazy girls keep us both very busy! If only their Dad could stand up to their innocent smiles and pretty blue eyes! I am very blessed to have such a perfect husband and four beautiful girls.
5 comments:
Loved this video! A few of my favorite things: Nie Nie, Hillary Weeks, inspirational music, good messages... love it!
This is a great video. Good message!
I just cried my eyes out no big deal.
I just barely watched this tonight on Shaylee's facebook post. I shared it with Jay and the kids because I loved it so much!! I'm so glad you posted it on your blog! It's so good! Kim and I are going to Time Out For Women in Salt Lake City in a couple of weekends from now. Hilary Weeks will be one of the people there. She will be singing and speaking to us. I hope she sings this song there too :) We still miss you guys and St. George :)
Is that not the best video with the greatest message! It is so so true!! Brian and I saw Nie Nie's husband and kids shopping at Harmons the other night and we almost stalked them for a moment! They are such a great little family!
Post a Comment