A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
Our family was first created on May 20th, 2000. We welcomed our first child, Kaitlyn in 2002. Soon after we were surprised with another cute girl, Jessica, in 2003. Our third sweet girl, Nicole, was born in 2006. Our fourth girl, our baby, Kortney was born in 2010. These four sweet, sometimes crazy girls keep us both very busy! If only their Dad could stand up to their innocent smiles and pretty blue eyes! I am very blessed to have such a perfect husband and four beautiful girls.
5 comments:
I love it! Brilliant idea.
Oh my goodness, that is the BEST family home evening lesson/activity ever. I love it! You two are such fun parents.
I might have to do this one with Brandon and Brian! Our FHE's are getting way out of control. Last night we read a few scriptures and then watched the John Wayne version of True Grit! Gotta love our little threesome! Oh and we had a snack sized candy bar for our treat which Brandon passed on cause he had already brushed his teeth. Oh My do we ever need some rice krispy treat walls and stuff! tee hee
Sooooo cute!! I loved seeing your girls with their nerf guns! hahah! I love this FHE idea! I might have to try it here at our house too :) Thanks for sharing!! So fun!!!!
Oh my gosh, what a cute and fun FHE idea! And I must say I am loving the fact that even though you have all girls, there are still multiple nerf guns in your house. Way to represent, Ryan. :)
Post a Comment