Friday, December 31, 2010

Kaitlyn's Baptism

Kaitlyn was baptised earlier this month. She was so excited for the big day. Donna took Kaitlyn shopping for a new white dress and shoes for the big occasion. I think Kate was more excited about her new "High Heel" Shoes than the actual baptism. She asked to put them on the following day for church at 9 in the morning; our church doesn't start until 1PM! She is silly. Kaitlyn is a wonderful older sister to her siblings and sets a good example for them.

4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! I can't believe how old your kids are getting. They're adorable! Congrats to Kaitlyn!

Sydna Graf said...

It's a big milestone when your oldest is baptized. I bet you both were a little emotional. It's even more of a milestone when your youngest is baptized because everyone is growing up. Such a cute family you have.

Mills Family said...

So excited to see the baptism posted!! love the big-girl high-heels!! Congrats again to Kait !!
It was awesome to be there with you guys for that wonderful moment. And, yes, she is an excellent example to her younger sisters! We just love all your family!!! Let's have another PARTY again SOON!!!!!

Sharla said...

Oh how beautiful Kait looks in all of her white! One day that will be a white dress for her wedding day! They are growing up so fast and I still remember when Kyle got baptised. We were living in Aunt Lucilles basement!