

Goofy was all up in Nicole's Business!
The kids enjoyed exploring Tarzan's Treehouse. We were successful in getting the girls to jump on Indy's jeep on the Indiana Jones ride, drop off the cliff at Splash Mountain, and venture into the spooky Haunted Mansion. Last year they did not dare go on those three rides but we talked em' in to it this year. They LOVED it!
The Coaster at Toon Town is always a favorite! Kaitlyn had that look on her face the entire time! Grandpa and Grandma Degen are behind me and Kate. Nicole looks like the ride gave her a bit of a headache.
Its a Small World After All. That dang song keeps playing over and over in my head! This ride was closed last year for renovation but unfortunately for Donna and myself it Reopened this year. The girls absolutely ate it up and wanted to go on the ride over and over. It really is a cute ride for them.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Nicole and Grandpa flying high with Dumbo! Nicole is in Heaven with that great big Smile!
The girls totally loved the princess windows on Main Street Disney. They would stand and stare at each one, admiring all the fun detail.
Before we left So Cal, we had to hit the beach! We ate dinner at the Huntington Beach pier.
...And Ran from the Waves!
Gotta Love Sunsets on the Beach! This was the last picture we took as we said goodbye to our vacation and departed for boring, dry, no-beach utah. Ugghhh.... .
Blog Disclaimer: This post was written by Ryan...however, it was reviewed and edited by Donna prior to publishing. All embarrasing facts and Gross Exaggerations have been removed.


6 comments:
Too much fun! It's so fun to go to Disneyland when your kids are that age; they still believe in the characters. I can tell your girls totally loved it.
Oh Ry! I wish we were right there with you! Boy!...those pics and story details brought me right back to our cali trip just a couple of months ago. We LOVED disneyland and hunginton beach and eating at the restaurant on the pier! Too much fun! I loved all your pics...I especially loved how your ended your post with the last two pics that you posted.."nothing screems vacation like footprints in the sand!" ....so TRUE! Oh, i want to go back!!!
I loved the post. The girls looked like they had as much fun as you two. I saw grandpa and grandma got to go with you...where are the pics. of your sister's graduation? Oh, I love the new blog disclaimer...too funny!!!
I absolutely love the pictures of Ryan with the girls in the waves. Those are priceless. Your girls are so cute.
Oh, and Ry, I'll definitely grab one of those burgers for you. No onions, no mustard. Do you want fries with that?
Love Disneyland and I think I will never outgrow any of it. I may have to get a princess outfit to sport around in next time I go. No honestly, I just love the magic. Maybe the next time we go we will have grandbabies to tag along, loved the pics with the Grandpa! Priceless memories! You guys are awesome!
Oh my gosh, I just got your comment about the Dharma Initiative. Do you guys watch LOST too? We LOVE it! It's our favorite show. Now that I think about it, a lot of things in that section of the MoMA were eerily reminiscent of the Dharma stations... hmm.... ;)
Post a Comment