
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Our family was first created on May 20th, 2000. We welcomed our first child, Kaitlyn in 2002. Soon after we were surprised with another cute girl, Jessica, in 2003. Our third sweet girl, Nicole, was born in 2006. Our fourth girl, our baby, Kortney was born in 2010. These four sweet, sometimes crazy girls keep us both very busy! If only their Dad could stand up to their innocent smiles and pretty blue eyes! I am very blessed to have such a perfect husband and four beautiful girls.
12 comments:
No way!! How far along? Congrats! :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, can you tell we're excited??!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!! How Awesome is that! When is the due date? You two are amazing and since you make such darling kids, you should have a dozen! I bet Grandpa and Grandma Graf are thrilled. Are we getting close to the 50 grandkids mark?
No Way?!!! That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!!! Your girls are all soooo cute I can't wait to see what you have next!
Congratulations! When are you due? Is Ryan hoping for his boy this time?
(Ryan Here) We decided to follow Hiromi's lead and break the news on the Blog! I don't even think my Mom knows yet. She's not very techy. I am hoping for a boy. Feb 9would be the due date.
Its funny cause our little kitten went into heat for the first time last month. The cat kept flopping all over the ground and making this strange meowing noise all week long. Very annoying. I guess I just instinctively answered the call of nature and gravitated toward Donna that week. Gosh... Maybe it was Donna making those meowing noises that week! I guess it worked! She's gonna kill me for posting this. Sorry Hon! :-) Love ya'
MY husband is offically BANNED from this blog....Oh My Gosh! I think I need to change the password and not give it to him!
Sheri just showed us your blog...oh my goodness!!! Donna & Ryan you guys do great together. We are rooting for the boy on Ryan's birthday. We are soooo excited for you both. Congrats!!! Oh, we just showed Grandma and she is WAY excited!! I think she is going to call you two now. Grandpa doesn't know yet.
Yeah for another cute baby! And yes, Ryan you should be banned...but it was too funny. Congrats!
Oh my gosh how awesome!!!!!
congratulations!! I'm betting it's another girl, sorry ryan :)
Congrats! You two are so fun!
Post a Comment