Friday, January 9, 2009

BAMA FALLS

WOW! What a sweet victory for the Utes in the Sugar bowl. It was tough but I actually cheered for the Red as they creamed the Kings from the South. Who knew that Nick Saban would have to EAT HIS WORDS! Love it! I can't wait for the 2009 football season as BYU kicks things off by playing Oklahoma in the new Cowboys stadium. With Collie gone to the NFL we're gonna need McKay Jacobsen (no giggling Ashley) to step it up. Just 8 more months till it all starts again!


4 comments:

Sharla said...

That was a great game and I loved your post on my blog. Angie said she just couldn't cheer for the Red. Purity in her heart! Are we not a funny bunch of fans. There is a great article in the Church News with Ute players and a Coach going to church in New Orleans and then giving a fireside that night. The members said that the players doubled their branches attendance and really contributed to the spirit! I guess we better give shaun some credit!

Mills Family said...

RY, Ry, Ry, was up??????
Just want to thank you for calling our hearts to repentence and distilling in us the need to make appointments with our Bishops! This will be done! (Dad and I just got done reading your post on sharlas blog and we busted up laughing. Dad said, "go read it to mom!!" Funny Funny!) Hey, cool picture you posted of the big win!! GOOOOOO UTES!!!! I can still cheer because I havn't repented yet! Sunday is tomorrow, so I have one last day to get it all out of my system...GO GO GO UTES!!!!!

Em said...

Go Utes...and I bet you wish you kept that Ute hat you stole from us ...Oh and I hear that blue is the new green...green with envy!:-)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Haha! I don't know how I missed this post. But yes, Ry, the ball will be in good hands with *ahem* Jacobson (you know how it goes). Go Cougs!!! :-)