It's been almost 2 months since our trip to Disneyland and we all miss the "Happiest place on earth"! This was our first family trip to Disneyland and we all had a blast! 
Having 3 girls at Disneyland can only mean one thing........Princesses!!
We met......
We danced......
and we dined with many princesses!
Disneyland is very bright! It's a good thing we all had some shades!

We went to 2 beaches on our trip, Laguna Beach and Newport Beach.

At Laguna Beach there was a cool sea cave where we saw crabs and star fish. We also found some really neat seashells.
At Newport we pretty much just played in the sand and jumped in the waves.
One things for sure, we all got sunburned and had tons of fun!
3 comments:
Oh, Donna and Ry!!!!! I LOVE your blog! You bloggers you!! Ok, your blog reminded me of one fact that I had forgoten... Disney Land IS the happiest place on earth! Jay and I need to take the kids again! You guys had a blast!
Oh My Goodness!! What darling princesses. I would pay big bucks to have seen that unfold. Talk about disney magic!! I loved it and that would have been one of those amazing times for you and Ryan as well as the little ladies. Hey, I hope you are planning on Lake Powel. The adult trip is Sept. 11th thru the17th. Love the blog, isn't it fun. It is like scrap booking only sharing it with everyone.
I'm excited you have a blog!!! The princess pictures are SO CUTE. Oh to have three adorable little girls. They are just so darling. I bet it is really exciting and fun at your house. ;) Glad you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment