Happy December from St. George. As we were putting up Christmas lights today we looked at our greenish yard and noticed our green tree hadn't even threatened to shed any of her tender leaves.
I think my Dad's trees in Cedar all dropped leaves shortly after labor day....like 3 Long Months ago. Gotta love St. George. I have to cut this post short because I need to go turn on our Air Conditioner.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
4 comments:
Ry and D,
We are WAY jealous of your warmer weather in St.Dixie! We have been pretty lucky this year with not too much snow so far ...even warmer temperatures for northern utah...but still...nothing like the warmth of southern utah!! We love St.George!! Come up and visit us all soon!!!.....
Ok so rub it in Ryan, we are up here freezing in the North Country and you are basking in the Sun! ha ha ha Well maybe you should buzz on up here for a little Chirstmas Cheer and feel what Christmas should feel like.
Lucky for us it hasn't been to bad this year, but on those cold days, I think of warm St. George and long for the sunshine.
I think I may need to move south for the winter, I am getting to be such a whimp in my old age!
LOL! loved your comments. Donna got on me for writing this post! We do need to head North to catch some Winter snow.
Bahaha this is great
Post a Comment