Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

I love Fridays! After a long week at work, I was looking for an activity to let my hair down and relax. Having a young family at home limits ones Friday night options severely. There was only one thing left to do....Ta, Ta, Ta, TWISTER! The girls were very excited to break out the new game that Santa brought.

Before long we were all twisted up and laughing! Here are some ACTION shots.

Nicole was playing with a Poopy Diaper. That really jazzed things up! Here she is with her butt in Jessy's face.
Even the Cat got into it. Left front paw on Blue!
We quickly disqualified Jasmine for breaking the rules by popping out her claws.....I thought she was having fun.....go figure!

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh that is soooo funny! and FUN!!! What a ball! I havn't played TWISTER for years....you guys need to bring that up to Cedar the next time you're up! We will change all the babies diapers first!...and also, require all the other kids (and Jay) to go potty first so as to not have anyone "tooting" during the game with bums hight up in the air!

Sharla said...

Only you could post a friday night that would rival all friday nights. I laughed so hard at all your comments, but especially the poop in the diaper comment. I have never thought about playing twister in that situation, but it looks like it didn't slow you down the least little bit. The girls had a blast! Did you and Donna get in on the twisted fun! Way to make memories with the Fam!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I feel bad that I haven't found your blog until now. What a super cute family!

I read your past post on room 105 Nursery A and was laughing so... hard. WOW I am really glad we are not in nursery. I think I would have bailed after the snot incident.

Good to see you guys over the weekend! It will be fun to stay in touch through our blogs!! Yeah

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They're all so cute. When's your big stay at the Draper Hotel? I'll be in CA this weekend and CO the next, so I'm REALLY hoping you're coming up the one after that so I'll get to see you :-)

Kimber said...

Hey Ryan and Donna, I don't know if you will remember me but I was your neighbor in Cedar a couple of years ago at the good ol' canyon part apartments. I saw Lisa at Pizza factory the other day and she told me you guys had a blog, I hope you don't mind me looking. Your girls are so grown up! They look totally different from what I remember, awww so cute. I am in the girl club too, we had another baby girl this past June. Hooray for girls! Anyways, hope all is well and just wanted to say hi. Good to see you are all doing well!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Hey! Our family blog is going private. Will you send me your e-mail address (angiepick(at)gmail(dot)com) so I can send you an invite?